Pizza has always been my absolute favorite food. After changing my lifestyle I’ve tried many different ‘clean’ pizza recipes and of course I’m sharing them. I’m starting with these super easy egg plant pizzas.
When you don’t feel like spending much time in the kitchen this recipe is perfect. I’m going to give you a recipe but we all know that with pizzas the variations you can make are endless. I’m not really giving you clear amounts of the ingredients because of this and also since I’ve never seen someone buy only half an eggplant etc. It’s pizza, just make it however you like it and how much you want. -I am absolutely not doing this because I’m ill right now and incapable of clear thinking.-
- Tomato sauce
- Italian herbs
- Toppings to your liking
- preheat your oven at 220 degrees celsius.
- cut the eggplant in slices.
- put the slices on your baking sheet and spread the tomato sauce and put cheese on them.
- add your favorite toppings.
- sprinkle the spices on your creation.
- put into the oven for about 12-20 minutes.
- take your healthy pizza out of the oven and enjoy.
Tip: don’t make your eggplant slices too thin. No one wants to try to take a bite and find out that their pizza base has bended and all of your yummy toppings have fallen onto your plate into a little pile of misery.
Using eggplant as base won’t give you an extremely crispy crust but I found it surprisingly tasteful!